Saturday, January 26, 2008

Life Lessons


The Daughter: "Guess what, daddy?"

Daddy: "What?"

The Daughter: "I have a girlfriend at school."

Daddy: "Oh, yeah. What's her name?"

The Daughter: "Meagan."

The Son: "No, no, no. Girls and girls, and boys and boys, they don't go together. You can't like the same. You will go to jail for that."

Daddy: "Son, who told you that you go to jail for that?"

The Son: "My friends...at school, dad. We talk about that stuff."

The Daughter is 4, the Son is 6, and the Dad is 32 (for only a couple more days).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is just you wait. It's amazing what kids hear/learn on the bus. There are a lot of messed up kids out there. How can we save them?

erin said...

This is too funny! I heard your daughter got her ears pierced...I can't wait to see her earrings!

Sarah said...

Who knew you could go to jail for that? lol! I love your kids and I can only imagine Matt's face.