Sunday, September 16, 2007

So Much Fun!


What a wonderful weekend! My daughter and I packed our bags and went to visit Brandi and Madi. Brandi and I have been best friends for 12 years. We met during my junior year of high school and have always just "clicked". Brandi, her husband, Bill, and her daughter, Madi, have lived all over the United States. Bill's job encourages relocation every 18-24 months. It doesn't matter how far or near, we always stay in touch, and most importantly, our friendship always remains.

This weekend, Bill was out of town, so it was officially "the girls weekend". Brandi, Madi, Kyleigh, and I spent the whole weekend together. The girls are two weeks apart and they truly love each other. It is amazing to watch them together. Brandi and I laugh because they are so much like "mini-me's".

No matter what the occasion or circumstance, Brandi and I support one another, encourage one another, and love each other. I can call, e-mail, or tell Brandi any of my wildest and crazy thoughts, and she always supports me. This weekend, we laughed so hard we cried. We have also cried so hard together, that we eventually just laugh. I hope Madi and Kyleigh grow to experience the same type of bond that Brandi and I share.

Thank you, Brandi, for such a great weekend, but most of all thank you for an awesome friendship!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm glad that you had a good weekend. It's nice to get away every now and then : )