Monday, August 13, 2007

Underneath It All




I love my underwear, each and every pair. I change my underwear 2 - 3 times a day.

The Husband: "Honey, I love those underwear."

Me: "Yes, me too, but I am ready for a different pair."

This is a familiar conversation that occurs when I get in from work. I walk in the door, greet my loved ones, and go straight to the bedroom to change. I change from my beloved g-strings to my "boy short" undies. With these, I wear some comfortable clothes. (I am a believer in comfortable clothes.) At bed time, it is time to change my underwear again. This time to my beloved "granny panties". LOVE them. Some of these I have from 7 or 8 years ago. They are comfortable and just ask my husband, way too sexy!

6 comments:

jodi said...

hey, i know you! welcome to blogger!

i wish i could wear a g-string ~ 40 year-old rear ends with cellulite need all the coverage they can get! HA!!!

Sarah said...

Oh Erica how I love thee! So funny what I am thinking right now...At work and out in life we are high-strung b/c we think we have to "be perfect" ...kinda like a g-string, then we get comfortable with the ones we love... kinda like boyshorts, and the ones that we truly love we can express anything and be who we are...that is kinda like granny panties! lol! I love that you show your face right to the wind and aren't afraid of who you are and what you wanna say!

Oh here is my challenge to you...I challenge you to lift your veil! Umm...that kinda sounds weird...underwear and veils...you looked at my blog, therefore, you know what I mean lol!

jaki good said...

i love the panties pic and post! you are always a breath of fresh air!

anna said...

haha i love this post erica!

Sarah said...

Be who you are and say what you feel because those that mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
-Dr. Seuss

Anonymous said...

I just love a gal who knows what she likes!